Junior Chaplaincy Team
The junior chaplaincy team are a group of pupils from each year group who, along with Miss Coyle our chaplaincy co-ordinator, have the following role:
* To help the school to be a community of faith.
* To encourage pupils to live their faith in daily living.
* To develop good relationships within and beyond the school community.
* To support liturgy, prayer and the spiritual life of the school.
* To continue to develop strong links with local parishes.
* To support through Christ to inspire, learn, achieve and grow.
Every year the St. Cuthbert’s Academy chaplaincy team hold a Junior Chaplaincy Commissioning Day for all the junior chaplains in Hull to get together, have fun and share ideas.