St Thomas More is part of St Cuthbert’s Roman Catholic Multi Academy Trust which includes St Mary's College (the top performing Catholic secondary school in the North of England!) and all 7 Catholic primary schools in Hull. We are looking for an outstanding, enthusiastic and highly motivated class teacher to join our team in Key Stage 2.
- Successfully use assessment for learning to drive forward learning and pupil progress;
- Have a good understanding of the curriculum;
- Be passionate about how ICT impacts upon teaching and learning across the curriculum;
- Live out our core mission in all aspects of your practice, making a positive contribution to the
- Catholic ethos of our school;
- Encourage our children to achieve their potential;
- Be committed to achieving outstanding teaching and learning;
- Work well as part of our successful whole school team and Trust team;
- Have high expectations of behaviour;
- Recognise that parents, parish and parish partners all have an important role in our children achieving success.
- A kind and caring ethos with high expectations;
- Support in your role through our mentoring and coaching programmes;
- Pupils who are motivated, friendly and excited by their learning;
- A committed, cohesive, enthusiastic and supportive team.
The closing date is 26th November 2017.
Start date - Jan 2018 or after the February half term break.