This is an exciting opportunity for someone who:
- Is an excellent Key Stage 2 practitioner who sets high expectations for all children
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively with all stakeholders
- Has a proven track record in raising standards
- Has undertaken relevant CPD in preparation for a middle leadership role
- Is able to develop confident, resourceful and resilient learners
- Is an innovative thinker who is able to inspire and enthuse colleagues
- Is able to contribute significantly to school improvement
- Is committed to building effective partnerships with parents, governors and St Cuthbert’s Multi Academy Trust Directors, local schools and the parish and wider community
- Has comprehensive, up to date knowledge and understanding of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- Will take the lead on a core curriculum subject area
- Is committed to continuous school improvement
- Ideally, is a practising Catholic or is fully committed to supporting the ethos of our Catholic school and who will play a full part in promoting the Catholic mission of the school.
In return, we can offer:
- A welcoming, supportive school community, with a strong inclusive ethos
- A team of enthusiastic, hard working staff who embrace new opportunities
- Enthusiastic, happy and caring children who are proud of their school and eager to learn
- A strong commitment to professional and personal development
- Strong support from the Directors and parents, along with well-established links with the Parish and wider community.
Please note the closing date for applications is 14th April 2018.