All meals are cooked on site by our Chef and consist of a nutritious main course, pudding and a drink. A copy of the menu is sent home on a regular basis so that children and parents can choose meals together. You can also download a copy below.
School dinners are FREE for children in Foundation Stage, Year 1 and Year 2 due to the Universal Infant Free School Meals (UIFSM) funding the school receives from the government. School dinners cost just 50p for Key Stage 2 children.
Dinner money is collected weekly, monthly or termly to suit individual needs. We do ask though that all monies are put in an envelope with the child’s name and class marked clearly on it. Dinner money envelopes are available free from the school office if required.
Apply for free school meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you (their parent or carer) are in receipt of any of the following:
- income support
- income based jobseekers allowance
- income related employment and support allowance (ESA – IR)
- asylum seekers (supported by the National Asylum Support Service)
- the guaranteed element of state pension credit child tax credit (provided you are not also entitled to working tax credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- working tax credit run on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for working tax credit
- during the initial roll out of the benefit universal credit
To apply for free school meals please complete this quick and easy online form - click here. If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact a member of the school office who will be happy to help you.